Warmest Wishes for the Holiday Season!



MCACN Crew Wishing You, Your Family and Friends a GREAT Holiday Season!

Here at MCACN headquarters, things remain busy. Coming off of our best show to date, (for many reasons), the work never really ends. Between wrapping up 2018 and jumping right into 2019, and even 2020 planning, I feel fortunate to be living my dream on a daily basis.

With that being said, as I get older I realize how precious time is. My "kids" and Grand-kids are getting older, and I value time spent with them more every day. As you know, I have a very special relationship with several of them, and for that I feel very lucky!

We would like to extend sincere wishes that you and your family are able to kick back and relax and enjoy the holidays. Whether that means big parties with family and friends or quiet times to reflect, don't forget to take some time for yourself and to cherish every moment with your family and friends.

Here's to a safe and fun filled Holiday season for you, your family and friends and best wishes for a fun and prosperous New Year.

Bob Ashton
MCACN, LLC
Managing Member

Comments