TENTH ANNIVERSARY MCACN SHOW SET TO OPEN SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17!

*Sneak Peek



1970 Rapid Transit System Caravan Roadrunner
From The Steven Juliano Collection
2018 MCACN Rapid Transit System Invitational
___________________________________________

TENTH ANNIVERSARY MCACN SHOW SET TO OPEN SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17!



To say we are excited, geared up and just plain ready would be an understatement. The Tenth Annual Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals show will be special for many reasons. Many said it could not be done and some even said we were crazy. Well I'm here to say it was the best thing that ever happened to me, perhaps second only to the birth of my son and my awesome Grand-kids! So allow me to start with my Thank You's; first off is to my MCACN partners. Of course, without them, none of this would  have ever happened. It all started with 10 car crazy guys, who created what would quickly become MCACN, LLC. I also want to thank my former employer, since again, none of this would have happened without their decision to cut me loose. My years of running Autorama and World of Wheels shows certainly served as my advance education in running car shows!

Our Sponsors; We really do have the best in the industry as our Official Sponsors. Extra Special thanks go out to the ones who have been with us since our inception- ALL 10 Years; Nickey Performance, Bill Stasek Chevrolet, The Brothers Collection and Corvette Central all stepped up right from the start, taking the gamble. Of course, all of our other Sponsors are also sincerely appreciated, as they all allow us to present a truly world class event, often called "The Center of the Muscle Car Universe." Please show your support of our show by working with them and thanking them for supporting what we do.

Our Participants and our Vendors, Past and Present; Obviously, we cant have a car show without cars and fine vendors, and so many have stepped up in so many ways. Traveling from as far away as Australia (Thanks John C.!) and this year from 40 different states and several provinces in Canada, you all truly represent what we are all about and it isn't just the cars, it's the people! 

Our Staff; Again, past and present. We strive to have the best most enthusiastic staff members. These guys and ladies "get it" and share in my passion. Sadly we have lost a few key members since our inception, but we will never forget their contributions. Our current staff has never been more excited and committed to making sure that every participant and spectator leaves with a smile and plenty of fine memories that we hope you will share.

My Family; Of course, none of this could ever happen without the continued support of my wife, Vicki. I often joke that I get all the credit while she does all the work, and believe me...there is a lot of truth to that statement. Yes, I do actually work more than a few days each year, (cough-cough!) but my work is generally a lot more fun than hers. Please thank her when you see her, as she puts in far more hours, often well into the wee hours and always on weekends all year long. To produce a show of this magnitude with a staff of, well just a handful of people and only one other full timer, (Vicki) is something that nobody else does, and probably for a reason! My Son Ian is also key to the success of this show. He gives 200%, never asks for a thing and shares my passion and enthusiasm, all between running his own exceptionally successful company! Of course, I have to mention Scott and Nicole, who gave me Emily, Abby and Aubrey. You all know Emily, who will again be working with me all weekend. And thanks go out to Laura too, for putting up with me while I go on and on about the show all year long. Thanks for giving me two awesome Grand-kids and being an awesome daughter in law and great wife to Ian!

Please plan on joining us and bring your family and friends. We have an absolutely incredible show lined up with truly something for everyone, no matter what your age or brand preference. And don't forget, kids 12 and under always get in FREE with an Adult and we have all kinds of kid specific activities and giveaways. We also are pleased to add our Military Appreciation Day, Sunday, November 18 with FREE admission for active and past members of our Military that provide proper military I.D. Hours are Saturday 9 am - 8 pm and Sunday, 9 am - 5 pm. Safe travels to all and please view our website for more show information and our facebook page, where we will be posting all weekend long.
___________________________________________________________________


MCACN AFTER HOURS LIVE!

Join us online Saturday Night November 17, at 8:00 PM Central for V8TV's exclusive LIVE broadcast from the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals!   It's MCACN After Hours Live! Presented by Mecum Auctions and V8TV.  We'll be featuring interviews and some of the hottest cars from the show in an informal, after hours setting.   It's also a perfect companion if you are attending the show Saturday or Sunday, with in-depth stories and features on the cars you'll see in person!   Click the link to watch the YouTube stream or catch it live on Facebook, V8TV, MCACN, Mecum, and more will be sharing the video.   See you LIVE!

THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL!


Bob Ashton
MCACN, LLC
Managing Member

Comments