Wishing You and Your Family A Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from the MCACN Team


______________________________________

The MCACN Team Wishes You and Yours A Happy Thanksgiving


The way things have been going over the past way too many months, it is easy to forget about just how fortunate most of us are. In fact, if you are simply able to read this, you must be pretty fortunate!

We are all faced with challenges, sometimes even on a daily basis. I have close friends that are nurses and a Son-in Law that runs a COVID testing lab, and I often think of what they are dealing with. But then, with all things considered I may be the luckiest guy in the world. For that...I am indeed thankful. Making a living doing what I do in itself is pretty amazing, No, it isn't always rosy, and it is far more work than you can imagine, but for the most part I work with great people on a daily basis and get to talk about things I truly love. When I'm not working, I'm often on my boat with my boat family, sharing great times and plenty of laughs. I have great kids that I am really proud of and as most of you know, fantastic Grand-kids and an awesome and very tolerant wife.


So...if even for a day, and even if we are not able to 
be surrounded by family and friends, 
lets reflect on all the positive aspects of our lives 




I also must say that I am thankful for the opportunity that I just had in presenting MCACN Northwest from The Brothers Collection in Oregon. We launched our new MCACNtv YouTube channel and the many emails, calls and facebook posts have, quite honestly, been overwhelming. We have eclipsed 70,000 people reached with nearly 9,000 engagements on just one single post on our MCACN facebook page! 

So if you get bored watching the game with an empty stadium 
or "virtual" parades, please take a look. You can access our new show any time and please share it with your friends and family. Heck...I'll even watch it again, after I watch Arlo Guthrie singing Alice's Restaurant! (seriously; it's a family Thanksgiving tradition!)

YES...I am also thankful to have a MCACN Family, 
and you are one of them!

Be safe, be nice, be smart and have a great Thanksgiving.




Bob Ashton
MCACN, LLC
Managing Member








Comments