MCACN LLC PROFILE: BILL SEFTON

  MCACN LLC MEMBER PROFILE:

BILL SEFTON

Photo Credit: Dar Davis

Behind the Scenes Interview:

Where do you live (City, State)
Phoenix, AZ
When and how did you become a Muscle Car enthusiast?
I got my driver's license in 1967, so I grew up with Muscle Cars.
What is your first Muscle Car memory?
Driving in my roommate's 1965 Corvette.
What is in your garage?
A combination of old and new Muscle Cars. Some dead stock, some restomods from the 60's and 70's. Also high horsepower new cars - Corvette, Chargers and Challengers
What is your current favorite in your garage?
It depends on the day but it's usually a '67 Corvette, either original or restored.
How has your own collection evolved over the years?
I enjoy driving everything I have, so I have sold cars that I couldn't drive on the street or that I only drove on rare occasion.
What is your “Bucket list” gotta-have-someday car?
1969 A-12 Super Bee in F-6 Green.
Do you, or have you raced?
No.
What prompted you to be a part of the MCACN team?
It was a group of guys that wanted to put on a special car show. It sounded like a worthwhile cause.
Are there any MCACN milestones or accomplishments that you would still like to achieve?
Nothing in particular.
Over the years you have met numerous automotive hobby “celebrities”. 


Who was the most memorable?
Bob Riggle who drove the Hurst Hemi Under Glass. One of the reasons is that he introduced me to many racing legends.
What is a MCACN memory that stands out for you?
The first year that we had 44 Wing Cars.
Any other information you would like to share?
While I love Corvettes, I am a brand X guy. I love them all!



Comments